Monday, October 22, 2007

You Put Your Finger Where?

I talk with very emphatic arms. And I often forget that kids can really sneak up quietly behind you. Well, today, I was half talking to Carolyn and half leaving her room, so I found myself standing in her doorway. I think I was leaning around to grab the doorway with my right arm when I felt something hard and wet and ridged on my index finger. (Right now, take your index finger and run it along the roof of your mouth - that's exactly what it felt like!) And I turn and it's a grade six girl trying to get into the classroom and I apologize profusely and she blushed and said it was okay and rushed by me. But how do you say you're sorry for sticking your finger into a student's mouth?

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...