Thursday, October 04, 2007

The Art of Aimless Surfing

I am alienated from my peer counterparts. I have been struggling for years to learn the art of aimless internet surfing. Just to kill time, to wander around for pure amusement and wasteful bliss with no particular aim except to find things that could be classified as interesting or unique or at the very least mind-numbingly entertaining.

Not twenty seconds ago, I found myself doing what I often do when I have a short void of time to fill with nothingness, I began to scan through my Internet "Favourites" looking for something to take the edge off.....Do I want to read the blog of one of my siblings? Do I want to visit Free Web Arcade? Do I want to fantasize about a marathon I might someday tackle? And there ends my surf.

Please, someone either send me an amusing and time-wasting link or at the very least, provide me with some guidance or a How-To step-by-step program.

I'm a shame to my generation.

3 comments:

Ben said...

www.bbc.co.uk/lifestyle or www.bbc.co.uk/homes
These sites are fantastic... recipes, home design ideas, gardening info, health info. I think you'd enjoy BBC Eetsa. Try it and let me know.
-Mary

Ben said...

A warning about their recipes though... they're by weight. -Mary

Blanktoast said...

there's always something entertaining on www.youtube.com

From speed rubik's cubing to wicked covers of Britney Spears' songs - it'll burn the time away!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...