Monday, June 06, 2011

Ah Man!

Cole is picking up some sayings from older kids.

I told him he was having pizza for supper and he said, "Ah man!" I told him Aunty Mary is coming to visit and he said, "Ah man!" (He loves Aunty Mary). Apparently, Swiper (from Dora the Explorer) says Ah Man if you stop him from swiping.

I was eating a piece of toast and Cole saw it and said, "Is that MY toast?" and I said, "No, it's my toast." To which he exclaimed, "You've got to be KIDDING me!"
(Mark said he got that one from him - he yells that at other drivers who do silly things because it seems a bit more benign than the things he wants to say to them.)

And at supper yesterday, Mark asked Cole, "Would you like more milk?"
And Cole said, "Yeah baby!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...