Tuesday, July 29, 2008

Victoria

Victoria is a sweet, out-going, out-spoken 12 year old that I met in Thunder Bay on the holiday from which we just returned. Victoria is Mark's dad's girlfriend's grand-daughter. She announced, the moment she met me, that she was very excited to meet me because she just LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOVES pregnant ladies. She patted my belly lovingly whenever she had a chance and every time I made a face or shifted in my seat she'd ask if the baby was moving.

On Monday, we went to Montanas for supper. It so happened that Victoria and I had to use the washroom at the same time, so we left the table together. Upon arriving in the Ladies Room, Victoria pointed at the biggest stall, the one that was wheelchair accessible, and stated very matter-of-factly, "You'd better use the big bathroom; it'll make it easier for you to move around in there."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...