Saturday, October 20, 2007

Between a rock and a .... reminder in 3 days...

I have this stupid blasted pop-up window that keeps appearing on my computer. Maybe it's for Java something. Definitely it's for some software I don't need. (With my luck, it's something I DESPERATELY need but don't realize it). And the window pops up with a short description and then gives me two options..... click here if you want to Update Now.... or click here if you want a Reminder Later. I want neither, but must choose or the window will forever be on my desk top. So I choose Remind me Later. Then I have MORE choices (which aren't really choices because I'm now stuck in a vicious cycle I want OUT OF)... I can view the annoying reminder in 30 minutes or 1 hour or 3 hours or 5 hours or 3 days (which is the longest I can go without a reminder). I'm positive there must be a way to break out of this perverse cycle, but I cannot do it alone!
HELP.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...