Sunday, March 24, 2013

Boogies (EXPLICIT)

I was hanging out with a friend the other day. And my daughter began to dig into her left nostril with fierce determination and then say, "I pickin' nose, Mommy. Boogie in dere."

My friend (who is also a parent) and I looked at each other and laughed. I admitted that the tough thing about kids is not that they'll eat their boogers, but that they'll then announce it. It'd be awesome if they would be more discreet about it.

She then shared with me a conversation she had had with her daughter.

Daughter: Sometimes I eat my boogies.

Mom:  WHAT?! YOU EAT YOUR WHAT?!

Daughter reacting to her mother's horrified expression with indignation:  NOT ALL OF THEM!! (Read: Are you kidding? Do you think I'm completely insane?)

Just the juice.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...