Wednesday, September 24, 2008

Ma-like

Sometimes I used to wonder why my mother did things a certain way. Now I know her so much better because I become more and more like my her every day. I had two moments of such a revelation just recently.

One came when I discovered that I very rarely shut the door when I'm using the bathroom any more. It's MY house after all.

The second came when I was walking along a path and saw a plentiful apple tree and I began to devise stealthful plans in order to collect a few bushels inconspicuously for apple pies.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ok ... i so completely get the bathroom door thing. the problem will become more apparent as you stay at home and therefore never close the door, thus forgetting when company is over...

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...