Wednesday, May 16, 2007

Bad Day

Yesterday was kind of a bad day. So after school, while my car was getting an oil change, I thought I would walk around the plaza across the road to cheer myself up. I walked past Herbal Magic and thought, “Maybe today wouldn’t have been so bad if I was ten pounds lighter…”, so I went in. I asked for some information and left with some pamphlets and the firm self-resolution that I can certainly lose ten pounds for less than $398 plus taxes.

Then I passed Hallmark and thought I could pick up a wedding guest book and thank you cards and cross some things off my to-do list. That would certainly make me feel better. Hallmark shares a space with Laura Secord and I ended up leaving with some Rolo ice cream.

I didn’t even notice the irony until I passed the Herbal Magic on the way back to my car.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...