Monday, October 19, 2009

Pants

There is a long-standing joke that in Thunder Bay, it is a wonder any Pants Store can stay in business, so numerous are the stories of my husband and his friends' adolenscent adventures involving the removal of their pants in public places.

And for the past eleven and a half months that my son, Cole, has been alive, I have heard time and time again how strikingly he resembles Mark.

Today, when I put Cole down for his nap, I heard him talking away to himself and fiddling around in his crib for quite a long time before he settled. When I went in to check on him a few minutes later, there he was, curled up against the crib rails, snoring softly, and his pants..... discarded in the opposite corner.

I guess there really is some Thunder Bay in him after all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...