Monday, September 14, 2009

The Incredible Monkey

Picture an exersaucer, with no one in it, in a living room. And picture me, sitting at the dining room table, just a few feet away, engrossed in writing party invitations for Cole's first birthday. I look over and Cole is playing on the floor. Minutes later, I look over again, and he is IN the seat of the exersaucer, with one leg down through the leg hole of the seat and the other one up by his ear because it obviously didn't find a leg hole. I have no idea how he got into there by himself! He may have used his box as a stepping stool, or maybe he just stood on the rim and grabbed the seat and pulled hard, but somehow I missed the whole thing.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

i am SO happy that you have a monkey like my monkey ... these gentler, calmer and less mobile kids were giving my misbehaving monkey a bad name ... go cole go!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...