Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Is that a brain?

Mark used to be a subscriber to several non-glossy, DIY, no-frills non-mainstream music magazines. One such magazine, which I do actually believe he subscribed to for the insightful musical critiques, was called Horizontal Action. You can probably guess the secondary theme for this magazine's content (particularly the pictures).

One day, long ago, his latest subscription had come in the mail. We had only just begun dating and I was over at his place visiting. I saw it on the coffee table and picked it up.

"Hmmm," I thought, "It's peculiar to put a picture of a brain on the front of a music magazine."

Later, it was explained to me that what I was mistakening for a brain, was actually a scrotum.
Common mistake, I'm sure.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...