Tuesday, October 09, 2007


Angelina Just Can't Win!

I appreciate brain-dead gossip as much as the next person, and I glance at those cheezy hollywood magazines while I'm waiting at the cash register line-up in the grocery store. I muse at what passes for news and I take everything with a grain of salt. But today, I really got angry with those ridiculous idiots who call themselves editors!

Angelina has been the focus of intense scrutiny for the past, I'd say, six months because of her dwindling weight. They have been harping and harping on how thin her arms are and how her ribs are protruding from her chest. They call it "irresponsible" and "dangerous" and they question her relationship and her parenting skills as a result. BUT TODAY, the tabloids noticed she's gained about 10 pounds, landing herself with a more healthy-looking figure. She's got meat on her arms and more shapely legs. She's probably only a fraction of an inch above emaciated still, however, she's getting there. And do you know what the headline reads?
"Is Angelina Pregnant?"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...