Wednesday, August 22, 2007


Wedding Harlot


Abby and I have the best conversations.


We were playing Dora the Princess together on her living room floor and I asked her, "Where is your pink sash?" (The one she wore around her waist when she was a flower girl at our wedding).


She saddened and said, "I lost it."


Then her eyes lit up and she said, "But I had it at your WEDDING!"


Then she began to recount the key details of the day, "Do you remember there were cupcakes?"


"Yes, I do, Abby."


"Do you remember how you wore a big dress?"


"Yes. I did."


"And Mark was there?"


"Yes, Abby."


"And you had no shirt on!" she added gleefully.


1 comment:

Anonymous said...

ummm...how could i NOT comment? you two are the cutest ... and please send me a copy of that picture ... despite the fact that you have no shirt on!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...