Friday, July 27, 2007

The day before the day I got married

The day before the day I got married, I woke up at Delia’s feeling a lot more relaxed.
I had a BM, but it was not bright green, as my sister’s was on her wedding day when she was feeling very stressed out. I can only, therefore, surmise that I must be quite calm.

When Ben and the girls and I returned to the apartment, the boys were just getting ready to leave for some golf. They had tried their best to clean up and they warned us that the apartment might smell a bit like farts and that if it did, it was Dan’s fault.

Watched a lot of TLC, tried to nap, and checked e-mail multiple times during the day.
At 6:12pm, I was told that one of Mark’s friends had brought a guest that I didn’t know about and who was not invited. Made my heart race for a few seconds. Then I reclaimed my zen.

Mark and I ordered chinese food for dinner.
His fortune cookie said, "It is better to resist in the beginning, than it is to resist in the end."

All signs point towards an incredible and memorable day tomorrow.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

It really is a good day when you get to see an expansion pack photo on a website by someone you introduced it to! I have read most of your blogs from 8 days before... the oven made me laugh. :)
can't wait for tomora!
ryan

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...