Thursday, July 12, 2007

Canadian Tire

Mattie-O and I went to EB games the other day and I bought The Sims 2. Then we went to Canadian Tire to look for basil plants. We walked in the entrance and the security gate began to beep. We presumed it was because of my newly-purchased video game. It was mildly embarrassing. Then we went out of the main building into the garden centre. The security gate there also sounded. Then we returned into the main building (there was no basil left) and the security gate again sounded.

As we approached the exit, I decided I'd be proactive. I went back and said to a cashier, "I just purchased a game from EB Games and it's going to sound the security alarm." She shrugged. I walked out the exit.

Silence.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...