Tuesday, January 30, 2007

Newton’s Second Law

For every force acting on an object, there is an equal and opposite force. They say they act simultaneously, but I don’t find that that’s always the case.

For instance, in my previous blog, I mentioned that today began with not too large a shortage of difficulties (See “Warming up the Car”). And then tonight, my good friend Joann found me a Nintendo Wii (refer to earlier blog) and suddenly my three month plight and excruciating search for the coveted game console has ended. It hardly seems real.

I even said to Mark, “This is karma repaying us for this morning….. You’re welcome!”

Good old Newton…. just when you think you’re as far West as you can go….he throws you a little East.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Weeeeee!!! I mean, wiiiiiiii!

i'm very happy for you. d.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...