Thursday, January 25, 2007

Melissa Moment #236: Drama Workshop Pamphlet – How do we register again?

Today I got a pamphlet in my mailbox at school. It was advertising for the Arts Alive workshop. It talked about “activating the mind, body and spirit” and it sounded fun and engaging and entertaining.

And at the bottom, it said something that made me envision walking into a room that morning and, instead of standing in line to pick up a name tag on a rope and a folio and a pen, rushing into a sea of dramatic, yet organized, movement. People gathering you up into the folds of their crowd and sweeping you away immediately…. music playing, people smiling and swinging their arms gaily.

I don’t know why these images pop into my head.
It said at the bottom of the page, “Registration in March”.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...