6 Weird Things About Me
Each player of this game starts with the 'six weird things about me' blog post. People who get tagged need to write their own six weird things post and state the rules clearly. At the end of the post, tag six more people and don’t forget to leave a comment on their blog to tell them they have been tagged and tell them to read your blog.
1. I love to draw nudes.
2. I enjoy commenting on the chi of a room based on how feng-shui-happy the furniture and colours are.
3. I am a craft junkie. At any given time, I have a knitting project, a crocheting project, a carpentry project and a sewing project on the go (in various stages of incompleteness).
4. I once invented a language (with my friend Hilary) called Melilary, which was based primarily on french, english and the small bits of latin that we’d learned. Its main purpose was to speak ill of boys without them knowing.
5. Ever since I took a typing class in grade 9, I subconsciously move my fingers in typing movements when I think, watch a movie or listen to a song (like during O Canada every mornign). In fact, I am frequently scolded by my fiancé for typing on his knee when we watch movies.
6. Ironically, I just found out from a good friend that I have been misspelling the word “weird” for my whole life. And even more ironically, despite the fact that he corrected me, I misspelled it at the beginning of this blog (and the computer had to correct me).
3. Melissa Dean
4. Kate Anderson
5. Danielle Vliestra
6. Amelia Yassin