Saturday, December 23, 2006

Life is Great Moment (LIG)

I have these moments…epiphanies if you will… when it hits me just how incredibly fortunate I am. They are moments where I just pause and relish.

Today was our Christmas. Mark and mine. And even before I was showered with beautiful cards and wonderful, thoughtful gifts, I had an LIG moment.
Mark and I woke up fairly early, a bit out of habit and a bit because it’s an exciting day. And he got up out of bed around 7:30 and I slept for a bit longer. I heard him wrestling with keys and then the door shut. When he came back, I heard him looking through closets, and then he came in with a Tim Horton’s tea and breakfast sandwich on a serving tray. So, breakfast in bed with my baby. No rushing, no appointments, nowhere to be. It was beautiful. I don’t know if life gets much better than that.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...