Sunday, June 19, 2011

Lifejackets

Cole decided yesterday that he wanted to wear his lifejacket.... in 30 degree weather, in the sandbox. His little red lifejacket is far too small for him. His yellow lifejacket fits, but it certainly isn't easy to bend over to pick up a shovel or a pail while wearing it.

After playing outside, Cole and I came inside to eat a snack. Cole asked if he could wear his RED lifejacket next time he went outside. I said, "I think your red lifejacket is too small." He looked at me very seriously and said, "Tomorrow the sunshine will make my red lifejacket bigger!" I said, "I'm not sure about that. Maybe you should just wear your yellow lifejacket." He shrugged and said, "Tomorrow the sunshine will make my yellow lifejacket too small."

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...