Monday, October 16, 2006

Oops

Have you ever made a mistake that just makes your stomach churn when you think about it?

Today I sent Mark a sweet e-mail. Actually, I sent it this morning. It said how much I loved him. And I retold the night’s events: I couldn’t sleep and so I had to get up and move to the futon and how I woke him up, but he was very sweet and concerned and came to see if I was okay.

When I came home, he didn’t mention the e-mail. We ate dinner and sat around and finally I asked him, “WELL, did you like the e-mail I sent you?” to which he responded, “What e-mail?”

If I think about it really hard (and I’m really trying not to), I figure I probably just hit the Peron whose name is just below Mark’s in my hotmail address book (his father’s name) and sent HIM the e-mail.

As I said, I’m trying not to think about it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Ahh.. the air of calamity that surrounds you..

ALF

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...